Paper ONE - SCOTTISH PARLIAMENT
1.Voters use the first ballot paper to elect members of the Scottish Parliament. Your MSP's. This is where we vote to get Pamela Page into the Parliament as a representative of the Working Class - the other parties all represent the world of business and the millionaires.
2. The left side of the ballot paper is peach, the right side is lilac
3. You get two votes on this ballot paper
4. The peach side is where you choose your regional MSPs. This is where you will find Pamela Page - put your X beside Scottish Socialist Party - Pamela Page.
5. The lilac side is where you choose your constituency MSP.
6. If you do not want to vote for any of the constituency choices (the SSP are not standing in the constituency vote) - leave it blank. IF YOU SPOIL ANY PART OF YOUR PAPER IT INVALIDATES BOTH BITS!!
7. Do not fold the ballot paper when you put it into the appropriate box
Paper TWO - COUNCIL
1. Voters use the second ballot to elect their local councillor. In EAST Dunbartonshire, your SSP Choices are in Bearsden North, Neil Scott; In Milngavie, Bill Newman; in East Kirkintilloch and Twechar, Willie Telfer and in Lenzie and South Kirkintilloch, Moira Brown.
2. This is the white ballot paper
3. You do not use a cross for this vote
4. You number the candidates in order of preference 1 for SSP candidate and 2,3 etc for any other candidates you feel will promote social justice. You can only place the number 1 on the ballot paper if you like.
5. You can mark as many or as few as you like, but you must use numbers not an x7. Do not fold the ballot paper when you put it into the appropriate box